We're going to Bulgaria! Read on to "travel" with us.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Back in Seattle

Some of us have returned home and others are still exploring new places. Either way, we hope to continue to blogging as we recover from jet lag (takes about a week) and pick up the pieces of life here in Seattle.

Personally I've been through a lot of medical stuff in this past week, which I postponed so I could go to Bulgaria. I'll come out of in a few days.

To tide you over, here are photos of Jen and I sighing over an espresso vending machine at 5 am in the Sofia airport, and ooh-ing over our duty-free chocolates in the Frankfurt airport.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill and all! As one of the explorers I want to share that it's a tiny world -- Peter and I took a ferry up the Bosphorus and at our last stop met the choral ensemble that shared the stage with Dunava at Radio Varna! They are in Turkey for the Buyukcekmece Festival celebrating folk music from over 20 countries. Meeting them here was like running into old friends. All the best in jet lag recovery!
    Hila

    ReplyDelete